January 2, 2023
Here are a few things we are grateful for in 2022:
- We held 282 individual equine-assisted psychotherapy sessions.
- We held 16 youth group sessions.
- We were awarded a significant grant to expand our efforts to address the crisis of suicide and overdose in our community.
- We added a third licensed mental health professional to our team, building capacity to serve the needs of our community.
- We implemented two new programs: one to serve veterans and one to offer support for women in recovery.
- We recruited a local veteran to serve as our veterans' program coordinator.
AND A MAJOR MILESTONE!
Thanks to the generosity of many friends, neighbors, individuals, organizations, and foundations who contributed to our building fund. After two years of planning, working, and saving our pennies, in September 2022, we were able to complete the first phase of our beautiful building project. We have shelter!